Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Einstein or Monday Night Football...



I recently purchased a Baby Einstein DVD, "Baby Mozart".  I was not sure that it would work, but once it was on Dylan was in a trance.  She watched the stupid pictures on the screen for the full 27 minutes...that is until she got so excited she gave herself the hiccups.  I placed her in her bouncy chair below the TV.  She had a great view!  I did the dishes, and she watched her little video. (picture on right)
Then last night her chair was still down there and just sat her down in it for a minute to rest my arm, and I noticed that Monday Night Football was just as interesting.  Wait a minute....I changed the channel thinking that maybe it was just the TV, nope! My baby responds to Einstein or Football.  (picture on left) You can imagine that I now look forward to the weekend and know that she is definately 'our' child!

No comments:

My Favorite Hat...thanks nana!

My Favorite Hat...thanks nana!
Dylan loves her Nana, and on one of our many shopping trips we found this handmade treasure. Thank you Nana!