Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dress Up. We all do it, and some of us admit it



In between the laundry and cleaning bottles there is some time to kill before the next feeding.  Dress up is always a good time filler and shows you just how much they have grown.  You only have a small window  of opportunity before she gets fussy, so hurry it up!
As a new mom I love that I have a little girl.  The clothes are so cute, but better than that are hats! We absolutely love them...or I should say that I love them.  Dylan is not always sure about them, so I make sure that she's asleep when they go on her head, accept for her fashion shoots at home.  I guess the name of this blog should be "Dylan's Many Hats".

No comments:

My Favorite Hat...thanks nana!

My Favorite Hat...thanks nana!
Dylan loves her Nana, and on one of our many shopping trips we found this handmade treasure. Thank you Nana!